- 95 mm Ø (90 mm Ø)
- 7.8 x 7.8 mm
- 12 x 12 mm (9 x 9 mm)
- 25 x 25 mm (22 x 22 mm)
- 50 x 50 mm (47 x 47 mm)
- 65 x 65 mm (62 x 62 mm)
- MB - Standard
- MT - High Repetition Rate
- MB - Standard (tuned for short pulses)
- MT - High repetition rate (tuned for short pulses)
- BL - Spectrally flat
- MB - Standard (tuned for long pulses)
- QED - High Energy Attenuator
- INTEGRA (USB)
- INTEGRA (RS-232)
- INTEGRA (USB with external trigger)
- BLU (wireless)
Increase the power capability of your detector: 2 different cooling modules
Low Noise Level
2 µJ for the MB coating
QED Attenuator Available
Measure up to 5X higher energies. Available with optional calibration, all wavelengths between 532 & 1064 nm, or single wavelength. Read more.
High Repetition Rate Options
- QE25HR-MB: 1 000 Hz
- QE25HR-MT: 10 000 Hz
Test Target Included
With the MB models
Containing all the calibration data
Spectral range10.193 - 20 μm
Typical rise time550 µs
Maximum repetition frequency2300 Hz
Typical energy sensitivity10 V/J
Maximum measurable energy33.8 J
Noise equivalent energy44 μJ
Maximum pulse width400 μs
Energy calibration uncertainty±3 %
- 1. For the calibrated spectral range, see the user manual.
- 2. May be limited by the display or PC interface. Please refer to the corresponding user manual.
- 3. At 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz. Increasing pulse width increases maximum measurable energy.
- 4. Nominal value. Actual value depends on electrical noise in the measurement system.
Maximum average power density110 W/cm²
Maximum energy density20.6 J/cm²
Maximum power5 W
- 1. May vary with wavelength and average power.
- 2. At 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz. May vary with wavelength and pulse width.
Aperture width25 mm
Aperture height25 mm
Dimensions50H x 50W x 14D mm
Embedded monitor for power and energy detectors
Universal PC application software.
Pyroelectric energy detectors
Challenges when making laser measurements in vacuum environments
How calibration works
How pyroelectric detectors work
Measuring laser pulse energy with a pyroelectric detector: The basics!
QED Attenuators for QE Series
Recalibration options when using an extension cable
Understanding the spectral characteristics of your detectors
Energy detectors - overview
Software for BLU, HP, INTEGRA, MAESTRO, U-LINK and P-LINK series. Don't forget to download and install the USB Drivers.
LabVIEW VI examples
LabVIEW VI examples for 9.0+
USB drivers installer
Use this file to install USB drivers for these products: MAESTRO, INTEGRA, U-LINK, P-LINK, M-LINK, S-LINK, BLU, PRONTO, HP, MACH6, BEAMAGE
Compatible products you may need
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product