Reads ALL Heads
- Power: thermopiles, photo detectors and pyroelectrics
- Energy: thermopiles (in single shot mode) , photo detectors and pyroelectrics
Large TOUCH SCREEN Color LCD Display
- 5.6in diagonal
- 640 x 480 resolution
- 18bit color
- Fully touch screen controls
Multiple Languages Available
Interface fully translated in English, French, German and Japanese
Unique Ergonomic Design
Great for both handheld and tabletop use, with improved rubber bands and quick stand for better stability
Intuitive User Interface
Easy to navigate interface, with many display features:
- Single or dual graph display
- Instant access to the main functions
- Function Search tool
USB Key Access
Store data directly on a USB key
Real-Time Statistical Functions
Max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS and PTP stability, pulse # and repetition rate
USB key, analog output, RS-232, PC-USB, Ethernet
열전퇴평균 파워&싱글샷 에너지
광전다이오드평균 파워&펄스 에너지
초전기평균 파워&펄스 에너지
테라헤르츠평균 출력(THZ-D 시리즈에만 해당)
컨트롤러 및 GUI 사양
인터페이스 언어영어, 독일어, 프랑스어, 일본어
디지털 디스플레이 사이즈112.9x84.7mm LCD - 640x480 픽셀
데이터 표시Real Time, Scope, Statistics, Digital Tuning Needle and Averaging
아날로그 출력0-1 볼트, 전체 범위, ±0.5%
외부 트리거TTL 호환, 2-25V @ 0.4mA
시리얼 커맨드USB, 이더넷 또는 RS-232(케이블은 선택 가능)
데이터 저장USB 키
배터리 유형4 x 충전식 1.2V Ni-MH AA
외부 전원100/240 VAC 50-60Hz에서 9 VDC 1.66 A
파워 미터 사양
파워 범위(열전퇴)1 µW - 30 kW
파워 범위(광전다이오드)4 pW - 3 W
디지털 해상도Digital Resolution PMS
모니터 정확성0.25% ± 5μV 최상의 범위
통계현재값, 최대, 최소, 평균, 표준 편차, RMS 및 PTP 안정성, 시간
응답 시간현재값, 최대, 최소, 평균, 표준 편차, RMS 및 PTP 안정성, 시간
에너지 미터 사양
에너지 범위2 fJ to 30 kJ
디지털 해상도Digital Resolution EMS
모니터 정확성±1 %
소프트웨어 트리거 수준0.1~99.9%, 0.1% 해상도, 기본값 2%
반복률샘플링 시 2,000Hz/10,000Hz
실시간 데이터 전송2 000 Hz
통계현재값, 최대, 최소, 평균, 표준 편차, RMS 및 PTP 안정성, 펄스 번호, 반복률 및 평균 출력
치수210W x 122H x 45D mm
Software for BLU, HP, INTEGRA, MAESTRO and P-LINK series. Don't forget to download and install the USB Drivers.
Firmware for Maestro series.
USB drivers for MAESTRO, all PC interfaces (LINK series), HP series, T-RAD and BEAMAGE-M2.
LabVIEW examples for ethernet communication example
LabVIEW examples for 8.0+
LabVIEW examples for ethernet communication example
- Set device: set all the parameters related to your MAESTRO device.
- Set measure: set all the parameters related to your sensor.
- Display: set the device in dual or full screen display mode and choose the display(s) you want.
- Acquisition: set all your acquisition parameters (time, sample rate, etc.).
- Startup config: choose how your MAESTRO will remember your sensor settings at startup.
- About: view the main parameters and update your MAESTRO.
Use the elements in this menu to set the parameters related to your MAESTRO:
- Number of digits: use this menu to set the precision of the measurement.
- Serial commands: set compatibility with SOLO2 and use the RS-232, USB and analog outputs
- Ethernet: configure the Ethernet communication protocol.
- Languages: select the display language: English, German, Japanese or French (firmware V1.04.02 or higher)
Use the elements in this menu to set everything related to your measurements:
- Wavelength: select one of the standard wavelengths offered, enter a custom value and create your own list of standard wavelengths.
- Range: set the measuring range to autoscale or a fixed scale.
- Measure mode: use this menu to decide what type of measurements will be displayed: average power, single shot energy, pulse-to-pulse energy, etc.
- Corrections: enter multipliers and offsets.
- Trigger level: set the trigger level in 0.1% steps, from 0.1% and 99.9%.
DUAL SCREEN DISPLAY
With the dual screen mode, the MAESTRO really takes full advantage of its extra-large screen! Any display mode can be used in both single or dual display mode. In dual display mode, the real time display takes the upper portion of the screen, while any of the other displays (scope, needle, averaging or statistics) is set on the lower portion. The display in the lower portion can be easily changed using the parameters bar with drop-down menus in the center of the screen. You can also expand one of the displays to have it in full screen mode using the maximize button. Just as easily, you can go back to Dual Screen display by using the minimize button.
REAL TIME DISPLAY
This display shows the measured value in real time, with a corresponding bar graph below. The large size of the digits and high contrast of the graphics allow to see the measurement from a good distance. This mode is also always present in dual screen mode, in the upper portion of the screen.
- Very large digits
- Bar graph
With its line filling from the right of the screen, in a first-in/first-out manner, this display mode is a good approximation of an actual oscilloscope reading. Settings include time (x-axis) and range (y-axis). Basic statistics can also be displayed directly on the screen.
- Oscilloscope-type graph
- On-screen, real time statistics (min, max and average)
- Fully customizable x and y axis
Exactly like an analog needle, only faster! This mode is particularly useful when tuning a laser. The real time value is also displayed at the top of the screen.
- Ultra-fast readings
- Great for tuning
- Real time value at the top of the screen
- Min and max values hold
This very unique mode is perfect to show the trend of a laser over time. Set the number of points per batch and let the MAESTRO identify the minimum and maximum values of every batch. A yellow curve then follows the average of each batch, displayed as bars on the screen. The wider the difference between the white and blue portions of a bar (corresponding to the min and max values), the more unstable your laser is.
- Calculates the min, max and average values of batches of measurements
- Perfect to check laser stability over time
필요한 호환 제품
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product