Quebec City, CANADA – May 11th, 2012 –Gentec Electro-Optics, Inc. (Quebec City, Canada), has just released a new and improved firmware version for its famous MAESTRO Touchscreen Laser Power & Energy Meter. This major update answers many customer demands about usability and functionality.
Here is list of the main improvements, please contact your Gentec-EO representative for more details about this update.
- Startup Configuration Menu: a convenient all-in-one menu that allows the user to choose how the MAESTRO will save the settings.
- Improved Ethernet Menu: the Ethernet menu now gives the choice between Static and Dynamic IP addresses. The layout of the menu has also been simplified.
- Analog Output: the analog output is now activated. You need the MAE-ANALOG (P/N 201958) cable to use this port.
- “No-Head” Update Capability: it is now possible to update the firmware of the MAESTRO without having to plug a head in the device.
- Wavelength Selection now has more than 20 choices: thanks to the added "previous" and "back" arrows.
- And more! Like new serial commands and improved head compatibility!
Startup Configuration, Ethernet, Analog Output and More!
New Firmware Update for the MAESTRO May 14th, 2012