Chosen by the scientific community and well-known universities
Our products in scientific research
Gentec-EO's measurement products are regularly used to conduct scientific research all around the world. Our products are mentioned in several well-known scientific publications such as:
- Applied Physics Letters
- Optics Letters
- Nature Photonics
- Nature Communications
- Applied Optics
- Scientific Reports
- and many more...
You can actually find around 800 user cases of our laser beam measurement products in Google Scholar alone.
Trusted by major universities
Countless universities use Gentec-EO's products for academic uses.
- CREOL, the College of Optics & Photonics (University of Central Florida, USA)
- RIKEN Center for Advanced Photonics (RAP, Japan)
- The Institute of Optics (University of Rochester, USA)
- UCLA, University of California (Los Angeles, USA)
- COPL, the Center for Optics, Photonics and Lasers (Université Laval, Canada)
- and many more!
Highly specialized laboratories count on Gentec-EO's measurement accuracy
Our laser beam measurement products are used in most major laser research centers in the world, such as:
- ELI Beamlines, Czech Republic
- AWE, the Atomic Weapons Establishment, United Kingdom
- CEA, the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission, France
- LULI, Laboratoire pour l'utilisation des lasers intenses, France
- SIOM, the Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, China
Our custom calorimeters are also used in national laboratories, such as:
- LLE - Laboratory for Laser Energetics, Rochester, NY
- LBNL - Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA
- LLNL - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, CA
- Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Menlo Park, CA (read this article about their creation of an electromagnetic molecular black hole)
Chosen by National Standards laboratories
We have developed custom detectors with the lowest noise and most stable, temperature-controlled response for metrology labs around the world. Our products are used as transfer standards for spectral calibration of optical and infrared detectors from 250 nm to 24 μm.
Try our product finder tool
Let us guide you in selecting the best laser beam measurement products for your application. You only need to answer 3 simple questions about your laser.