Product family key features
This product has been superseded. Check this page for the new product.
This mid to high power handheld probe is so compact it fits in your pocket!
The touch screen color LCD allows for a friendly user interface. You can make a measurement with just the touch of a button!
You can set the wavelength, brightness and screen orientation to adapt to your application.
Save your data to the internal memory and then transfer it to your PC over the USB connection.
From Low to High Powers
Thanks to a low noise level and high damage threshold, the PRONTO can measure powers from 1 W to 250 W.
The PRONTO-250 comes fully calibrated: every wavelength between 248 nm and 2.5 μm (YAG), and a real calibration at 10.6 μm (CO2). The PRONTO-250-PLUS has all these calibrations and is also calibrated for energy measurements.
Place it on a flat surface or use one of the 2 threaded holes that we have integrated in the casing for safe use with optical stands.
Portable laser power meter for up to 250 W. Includes 3 measurement modes : SSP, CWP and SSE.
USB cable for MAESTRO, U-LINK (USB), and PRONTO.
Personal wavelength correctionTM Certificate
Maximum average power250 W
Minimum average power0.5 W
Noise equivalent power10 mW
Spectral range10.193 - 20 μm
Power calibration uncertainty±3 %
Exposure time5 s
- 1. For the calibrated spectral range, see the user manual.
Continuous power mode
Response time5 s
Maximum average power density145 kW/cm²
Maximum allowable casing temperature65 °C
- 1. At 1064 nm, 10 W CW. May vary with wavelength and average power.
Controller and GUI specifications
Battery typeRechargeable Li-ion
Battery life17 hours or 4,200 measurements (with brightness set at 25%)
Display resolution1 mW
Display size28.0 x 35.0 mm (128 x 160 pixels)
Display typeTouch Screen Color LCD
Internet upgrades viaUSB
Data storage50,000 pts
Battery recharge viaUSB
Aperture diameter19 mm
Dimensions59.0W x 181.4L x 17.0D
Mounting holes2 x 8-32
Versatile absorber suitable for most applications
- Useful for measuring a wide range of lasers
- Low risk of damaging the equipment
- Allows fast rise time
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
PROTECTIVE CASING INCLUDED
DATA TRANSFER TO PC
Leverage serial commands
Use our serial commands to communicate directly with the meter without using Gentec-EO's software. You can do so using a terminal emulator software, like PuTTY, or you can just integrate them directly into your own software. All essential functions of the meter are covered by a command. Refer to the user manual of the meter for the list of all commands available.
- Build your own software
- Suit your unique laser application requirements
- Automate your measurements
NIST-TRACEABLE CALIBRATION INCLUDED
- Make valid comparisons of measurements taken by other instruments inside and outside your organization and over time
- Comply with regulations or conform to industry standards
- Avoid costly measurement mistakes in your operations
- Improve customer confidence in your laser systems
- Ensure laboratory experiment validity
- Demonstrate measurement accuracy easily with the calibration certificate we provide
Compatible products you may need
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product