PRODUCT FAMILY KEY FEATURES
The INTEGRA is a meterless line of all-in-one detectors that combine a detector and a meter in one convenient product.
The small but powerful meter of the INTEGRA series presents a direct USB or RS-232 connection so you can plug it into your PC or acquisition system.
Simply use the PC-Gentec-EO software supplied with your product and be ready to make power or energy measurements within seconds!
Each detector of the INTEGRA series offers the same incredible performance as the usual detector and meter combination, from pW to kW and from fJ to J. And the good news is that all our most popular products are available with the INTEGRA option.
All-in-One Detector + Meter
Plug your detectors directly into your PC with the INTEGRA embedded monitor. 3 models available:
- USB output (-INT)
- RS-232 output (-IDR)
- RS-232 with 0-2V external trigger (-INE)
INTEGRA detectors offer the same performance as the usual detector + monitor combination.
Perfect for the lab, OEM applications and field servicing. No need to carry a meter!
Lower Recalibration Costs
One product = one calibration. Reduce your recalibration costs by half!
Universal Software & Serial Commands
Control your INTEGRA detector with our user-friendly software or use serial commands to operate it with your own software. This allows the INTEGRA series to also be operated under LINUX or directly from a PLC.
ThermopileAverage Power & Single Shot Energy
PhotodetectorAverage Power & Pulse Energy
PyroelectricAverage Power & Pulse Energy
Controller and GUI specifications
Digital display sizeComputer Screen
External triggerFor "INE" models only
Real-time data transferPower: 6.7 Hz, Energy: 5.2 kHz via USB, 200 Hz via RS-232
Serial commands viaUSB (for "INT" models) or RS-232 (for "IDR" & "INE" models)
Power meter specifications
Power range4 pW - 30 kW
Device accuracy±2.5 %
StatisticsCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, time
Response timeCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, time
Energy meter specifications
Energy range2 fJ to 30 kJ
Device accuracy3 % (<5.2 kHz)
Real-time data transfer5.2 kHz via USB, 200 Hz via RS-232
StatisticsCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, pulse #, repetition rate and average power
There is no accessory available for this product.
Software for BLU, HP, INTEGRA, MAESTRO, U-LINK and P-LINK series. Don't forget to download and install the USB Drivers.
Firmware for Integra original/black PH series only.
INTEGRA (V2 RS232 - Joulemeter)
Firmware for Integra V2 RS232 joulemeter series only.
INTEGRA (V2 RS232 - Photodiode)
Firmware for Integra V2 RS232 photodiode series only.
INTEGRA (V2 RS232 - Wattmeter)
Firmware for Integra V2 RS232 wattmeter series only.
INTEGRA (V2 USB - Joulemeter)
Firmware for Integra V2 USB joulemeter series only.
INTEGRA (V2 USB - Photodiode)
Firmware for Integra V2 USB photodiode series only.
INTEGRA (V2 USB - Wattmeter)
Firmware for Integra V2 USB wattmeter series only.
LabVIEW VI examples
LabVIEW VI examples for 9.0+
USB drivers installer
Use this file to install USB drivers for these products: MAESTRO, INTEGRA, U-LINK, P-LINK, M-LINK, S-LINK, BLU, PRONTO, HP, MACH6, BEAMAGE
PC-GENTEC-EO - UNIVERSAL SOFTWARE
Complete and easily navigable software interface with all the necessary options and tools:
- Connection: connect or disconnect your device.
- Controls: turn the turbo mode on or off, make a zero to remove the thermal offset, start the acquisition of the data and start the calculations of the statistics associated with this data.
- Startup config: save your measurements settings or load the settings associated with an already existing file.
- Help: get information about the PC-Gentec-EO software and read the user manual.
- Measure: configure the parameters related to your measurements.
- Display: set the desired number of digits and settings associated with the selected display.
- Acquisition: enter the parameters related to the acquisition of data.
The measure tab allows you to configure the parameters related to your measurements:
- Wavelength: enter the wavelength of your laser and the software will apply the appropriate correction factor on the measurements.
- Range: set the power or energy range to a fixed scale or let the software automatically adjust the scale.
- Measure mode: select the type of measurement that will be displayed (power, energy) and let the software know if you want anticipation and if there is any attenuation.
- Corrections: apply a multiplication factor and/or an offset to your measurements.
- Trigger Level: set the trigger level in 0.1% steps, from 0.1% to 99.9% (in energy mode only).
Select the display that suits you best and watch your measurements in real time! With the options toolbar in the bottom of the interface, you can manage the displays at your convenience:
- Real time: real time value and corresponding bar graph
- Scope: line filling graph
- Needle: fast analog-like needle
- Averaging: shows trend of laser over time
- Histogram: displays up to 100 bars
- Statistics: min, max, average, RMS and PTP stability, rep. rate and standard deviation
The acquisition tab allows you to enter the parameters for data acquisition:
- Power mode: choose a sampling rate (number of measurements per interval of time), a total duration (in days, hours, minutes and seconds) for the data acquisition, a time stamp for each value and the file name and file location. You can choose to save only the raw data and/or the statistics associated with your data acquisition.
- Energy mode: choose a sampling rate (1 pulse out of X pulses), a total duration (total number of pulses) for the acquisition of data, a timestamp for each value, the file name and file location. Decide if you want to save raw data and/or the statistics associated with this data.
NEW DESIGN and CONNECTOR OPTIONS
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product