Reads ALL Heads
- Power: thermopiles, photo detectors and pyroelectrics
- Energy: thermopiles (in single shot mode) , photo detectors and pyroelectrics
Large TOUCH SCREEN Color LCD Display
- 5.6in diagonal
- 640 x 480 resolution
- 18bit color
- Fully touch screen controls
Multiple Languages Available
Interface fully translated in English, French, German and Japanese
Unique Ergonomic Design
Great for both handheld and tabletop use, with improved rubber bands and quick stand for better stability
Intuitive User Interface
Easy to navigate interface, with many display features:
- Single or dual graph display
- Instant access to the main functions
- Function Search tool
USB Key Access
Store data directly on a USB key
Real-Time Statistical Functions
Max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS and PTP stability, pulse # and repetition rate
USB key, analog output, RS-232, PC-USB, Ethernet
Controller and GUI specifications
Interface languagesEnglish, German, French and Japanese
Digital display size112.9 x 84.7 mm LCD - 640 x 480 pixels
Data displayReal time, scope, statistics, digital tuning needle and averaging
Analog output0-1 V, full scale, ±0.5 %
External triggerTTL Compatible, 2-25 V @ 0.4 mA
Serial commands viaUSB, Ethernet or RS-232 (cable in option)
Data storage viaUSB key
Battery type4 x Rechargeable 1.2 V Ni-MH AA
Battery life6.5 hours
External power supply9 VDC 1.66 A
Power meter specifications
Power range (thermopile)1 µW - 30 kW
Power range (photodetector)4 pW - 3 W
Power range4 pW - 30 kW
Digital resolutionDigital Resolution PMS
Device accuracy0.25 % ±5 µV best scale
StatisticsCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, time
Response timeCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, time
Energy meter specifications
Energy range2 fJ to 30 kJ
Digital resolution1Digital Resolution EMS
Device accuracy±1 %
Software trigger level0.1 to 99.9 %, 0.1 % resolution, default 2 %
Repetition rate2 000 Hz / 10 000 Hz in sampling
Real-time data transfer2 000 Hz
StatisticsCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, pulse #, repetition rate and average power
- 1. test
Dimensions210W x 122H x 45D mm
Software for BLU, HP, INTEGRA, MAESTRO, U-LINK and P-LINK series. Don't forget to download and install the USB Drivers.
LabVIEW VI examples - Installer
LabVIEW VI examples for Ethernet communication
LabVIEW VI examples
LabVIEW VI examples for 8.0+
LabVIEW VI examples - Source
LabVIEW VI examples for Ethernet communication
USB drivers installer
Use this file to install USB drivers for these products: MAESTRO, INTEGRA, U-LINK, P-LINK, M-LINK, S-LINK, BLU, PRONTO, HP, MACH6, BEAMAGE
- Set device: set all the parameters related to your MAESTRO device.
- Set measure: set all the parameters related to your sensor.
- Display: set the device in dual or full screen display mode and choose the display(s) you want.
- Acquisition: set all your acquisition parameters (time, sample rate, etc.).
- Startup config: choose how your MAESTRO will remember your sensor settings at startup.
- About: view the main parameters and update your MAESTRO.
Use the elements in this menu to set the parameters related to your MAESTRO:
- Number of digits: use this menu to set the precision of the measurement.
- Serial commands: set compatibility with SOLO2 and use the RS-232, USB and analog outputs
- Ethernet: configure the Ethernet communication protocol.
- Languages: select the display language: English, German, Japanese or French (firmware V1.04.02 or higher)
Use the elements in this menu to set everything related to your measurements:
- Wavelength: select one of the standard wavelengths offered, enter a custom value and create your own list of standard wavelengths.
- Range: set the measuring range to autoscale or a fixed scale.
- Measure mode: use this menu to decide what type of measurements will be displayed: average power, single shot energy, pulse-to-pulse energy, etc.
- Corrections: enter multipliers and offsets.
- Trigger level: set the trigger level in 0.1% steps, from 0.1% and 99.9%.
DUAL SCREEN DISPLAY
With the dual screen mode, the MAESTRO really takes full advantage of its extra-large screen! Any display mode can be used in both single or dual display mode. In dual display mode, the real time display takes the upper portion of the screen, while any of the other displays (scope, needle, averaging or statistics) is set on the lower portion. The display in the lower portion can be easily changed using the parameters bar with drop-down menus in the center of the screen. You can also expand one of the displays to have it in full screen mode using the maximize button. Just as easily, you can go back to Dual Screen display by using the minimize button.
REAL TIME DISPLAY
This display shows the measured value in real time, with a corresponding bar graph below. The large size of the digits and high contrast of the graphics allow to see the measurement from a good distance. This mode is also always present in dual screen mode, in the upper portion of the screen.
- Very large digits
- Bar graph
With its line filling from the right of the screen, in a first-in/first-out manner, this display mode is a good approximation of an actual oscilloscope reading. Settings include time (x-axis) and range (y-axis). Basic statistics can also be displayed directly on the screen.
- Oscilloscope-type graph
- On-screen, real time statistics (min, max and average)
- Fully customizable x and y axis
Exactly like an analog needle, only faster! This mode is particularly useful when tuning a laser. The real time value is also displayed at the top of the screen.
- Ultra-fast readings
- Great for tuning
- Real time value at the top of the screen
- Min and max values hold
This very unique mode is perfect to show the trend of a laser over time. Set the number of points per batch and let the MAESTRO identify the minimum and maximum values of every batch. A yellow curve then follows the average of each batch, displayed as bars on the screen. The wider the difference between the white and blue portions of a bar (corresponding to the min and max values), the more unstable your laser is.
- Calculates the min, max and average values of batches of measurements
- Perfect to check laser stability over time
Compatible products you may need
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product