Product family key features
The PRONTO series for high power replaces the FLASH series that is now discontinued. The PRONTO models offer the same laser measurement capabilities, but with new and improved electronics that allow for data logging, more calibration points and USB connection for data transfer and charging the battery.
Wide Power Range
Very low noise level = wide power range with just one device
5 seconds measurements allow for very short cooling time (all models except PRONTO-3K)
Color touch screen display
55 mm aperture to accommodate large beams
- All-metal body
- High damage thresholds
Data logging and data transfer to PC
USB cable for MAESTRO, U-LINK (USB), and PRONTO.
Personal wavelength correctionTM Certificate
Maximum average power6000 W
Minimum average power20 W
Noise equivalent power20 W
Spectral range10.193 - 20 μm
Power calibration uncertainty±5 %
Exposure time5 s
- 1. For the calibrated spectral range, see the user manual.
Continuous power mode
Response time5 s
Maximum average power density18 kW/cm²
Maximum allowable casing temperature75 °C
- 1. At 1064 nm, 3000 W CW. May vary with wavelength and average power.
Controller and GUI specifications
Battery typeRechargeable Li-ion
Battery life17 hours or 4,200 measurements (with brightness set at 25%)
Display resolution4 digits
Display size28.0 x 35.0 mm (128 x 160 pixels)
Display typeTouch Screen Color LCD
Internet upgrades viaUSB
Data storage50,000 pts
Battery recharge viaUSB
Aperture diameter55 mm
Dimensions88W x 88L x 36D mm
Mounting holes1 x 8-32, 2 x 1/4-20
Versatile absorber suitable for most applications
- Useful for measuring a wide range of lasers
- Low risk of damaging the equipment
- Allows fast rise time
Leverage serial commands
Use our serial commands to communicate directly with the meter without using Gentec-EO's software. You can do so using a terminal emulator software, like PuTTY, or you can just integrate them directly into your own software. All essential functions of the meter are covered by a command. Refer to the user manual of the meter for the list of all commands available.
- Build your own software
- Suit your unique laser application requirements
- Automate your measurements
NIST-TRACEABLE CALIBRATION INCLUDED
- Make valid comparisons of measurements taken by other instruments inside and outside your organization and over time
- Comply with regulations or conform to industry standards
- Avoid costly measurement mistakes in your operations
- Improve customer confidence in your laser systems
- Ensure laboratory experiment validity
- Demonstrate measurement accuracy easily with the calibration certificate we provide
Compatible products you may need
*Does not include shipping fees, import fees or local representation. Request quote for full details and local sales contact.
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product