Relative Measurements from 0.1 to 30 THz
Broadband, room temperature operation, easier to use and less expensive than a Golay cell
Easy to Integrate Format
TO5 and TO8 packages make the QS-THZ detectors small and easy to integrate in an existing system
Several Sensor Sizes Available
Choice of 2 x 2 mm and 5 and 9 mm Ø
Calibrated at 0.63 µm
QS-THZ detectors are calibrated at a single wavelength (0.63 µm) and include typical wavelength correction data from 0.25 to 440 µm. They are used for relative measurements outside that range.
Test Box Available
Can be used with our QS-I-TEST test box which provides mounting and power supply
Permanent IR Window Options
Every model can be fitted with a permanent IR window to narrow the wavelength range:
- S5/8: sapphire (0.3 – 4.5 and 100 - 1000 µm)
- Q5/8: quartz (0.25 – 3.0 and 50 - 1000 µm)
- Si5/8: silicon (1.2 – 8.0 and 50 - 1000 µm)
Noise equivalent power3 nW
Spectral range110 - 3000 μm
Frequency20.1 - 30 THz
Voltage responsivity30 kV/W
- 1. Projected spectral range. From 10 to 440 μm, spectrometer measurement. From 440 to 3000 μm, relative measurement only. This spectral range is subject to change.
- 2. Projected spectral range. From 10 to 440 μm, spectrometer measurement. From 440 to 3000 μm, relative measurement only. This spectral range is subject to change.
Maximum average power density0.05 W/cm²
Aperture diameter9 mm
Dimensions15.2Ø x 6.4D mm
Permanent and removable IR and THz windows for our pyroelectric detectors
THz measurement: Pyroelectric vs Golay Cell
How to handle our very sensitive pyroelectric detectors
How calibration works
Understanding the spectral characteristics of your detectors
A breakthrough in THz calibration
There is no document to download for this product. Contact us for technical details.
Compatible products you may need
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product