- 10 mm Ø
- 12 mm Ø
- 19 mm Ø
- 25 mm Ø
- 55 mm Ø
- HD - Broadband, high power
- H - Broadband
- W - Very high power density
- 2 W
- 50 W
- 70 W
- 150 W
- 200 W
- 350 W
- 500 W
- 700 W
Designed for Integration
With a broad bandwidth and high power densities
Very Thin Profiles
Starting at only 2 mm in thickness
Various Aperture Sizes
Choose your aperture from 10 mm to 55 mm.
2 Levels of Integration
- Disk alone
- Disk + PCB
Maximum average power200 W
Maximum average power (fan-cooled)150 W
Noise equivalent power5 mW
Spectral range0.19 - 20 μm
Typical rise time111 s
Typical power sensitivity20.12 mV/W
Recommended load impedance100 kΩ
- 1. These characteristics depend on the thermal management and electronics provided by the user. Packaging, cooling and electronics similar to our UP series detectors will provide similar performances. See UP series specifications sheets for more details. Actual performance depends on the tradeoffs in a user’s design. It may be possible to enhance some performance parameters at the expense of others.
- 2. Without anticipation algorithm or circuitry.
Measurement capabilities (Energy mode)
Typical energy sensitivity0.028 mV/J
Maximum measurable energy1200 J
Noise equivalent energy250 mJ
- 1. For 360 μs pulses. Higher pulse energy possible for long pulses (ms), less for short pulses (ns).
Maximum average power density45 kW/cm²
Maximum energy density11 J/cm²
- 1. At 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz. May vary with wavelength and pulse width.
Aperture diameter55 mm
Dimensions85Ø x 4D mm
There is no curve or drawing document available for this product. Contact us for more details.
There is no document to download for this product. Contact us for technical details.
*Does not include shipping fees, import fees or local representation. Request quote for full details and local sales contact.
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product