The universal meter
Reads all heads:
- Power: thermopiles, photodetectors and pyroelectrics
- Energy: thermopiles (in single shot mode), photodetectors and pyroelectrics
Measure fJ energy levels
Thanks to a unique digital method for suppressing the noise on the lower ranges
Synchronize your U-LINK to your pulsed laser or digital chopper
Serial commands are available on both versions to let you take full control
Real-time statistical functions
Max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS and PTP stability
Synchronize multiple channels
With the "SYNC. OUT" port, you can plug multiple U-LINK devices together and create a low-cost multi-channel system.
Controller and GUI specifications
Digital display sizeComputer screen
Data displayReal time, ratio, line plot, histogram, statistics and 3D histogram
Analog output0-2 V, adjustable, full scale, ±1 %
External trigger3.3 to 12 V
Real-time data transfer10 kHz
Serial commands viaUSB
External power supplyUSB 5V, 150 mA
Power meter specifications
Power range4 pW - 30 kW
Digital resolution23 bits on current scale
Device accuracy±0.5 % ±3 µV
StatisticsCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, time
Response timeCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, time
Energy meter specifications
Energy range2 fJ to 30 kJ
Digital resolutionCurrent Scale/3754
Device accuracy1 % ±50 µV (< 500 Hz)
2 % ±50 µV (500 Hz - 10 kHz)
Software trigger level0.1 to 99.9 %, 0.1 % resolution, default 2 %
Repetition rate110 kHz
Real-time data transfer10 kHz with time stamp, no missing point
StatisticsCurrent value, max, min, average, standard deviation, RMS & PTP stability, pulse #, repetition rate and average power
- 1. Maximum repetition rate may vary with PC and detector speeds.
Dimensions57W x 26H x 91D mm
Software for BLU, HP, INTEGRA, MAESTRO, U-LINK and P-LINK series. Don't forget to download and install the USB Drivers.
USB drivers installer
Use this file to install USB drivers for these products: MAESTRO, INTEGRA, U-LINK, P-LINK, M-LINK, S-LINK, BLU, PRONTO, HP, MACH6, BEAMAGE
PC-GENTEC-EO - UNIVERSAL SOFTWARE
Complete and easily navigable software interface with all the necessary options and tools:
- Connection: connect or disconnect your device.
- Controls: turn the turbo mode on or off, make a zero to remove the thermal offset, start the acquisition of the data and start the calculations of the statistics associated with this data.
- Startup config: save your measurements settings or load the settings associated with an already existing file.
- Help: get information about the PC-Gentec-EO software and read the user manual.
- Measure: configure the parameters related to your measurements.
- Display: set the desired number of digits and settings associated with the selected display.
- Acquisition: enter the parameters related to the acquisition of data.
The measure tab allows you to configure the parameters related to your measurements:
- Wavelength: enter the wavelength of your laser and the software will apply the appropriate correction factor on the measurements.
- Range: set the power or energy range to a fixed scale or let the software automatically adjust the scale.
- Measure mode: select the type of measurement that will be displayed (power, energy) and let the software know if you want anticipation and if there is any attenuation.
- Corrections: apply a multiplication factor and/or an offset to your measurements.
- Trigger Level: set the trigger level in 0.1% steps, from 0.1% to 99.9% (in energy mode only).
Select the display that suits you best and watch your measurements in real time! With the options toolbar in the bottom of the interface, you can manage the displays at your convenience:
- Real time: real time value and corresponding bar graph
- Scope: line filling graph
- Needle: fast analog-like needle
- Averaging: shows trend of laser over time
- Histogram: displays up to 100 bars
- Statistics: min, max, average, RMS and PTP stability, rep. rate and standard deviation
The acquisition tab allows you to enter the parameters for data acquisition:
- Power mode: choose a sampling rate (number of measurements per interval of time), a total duration (in days, hours, minutes and seconds) for the data acquisition, a time stamp for each value and the file name and file location. You can choose to save only the raw data and/or the statistics associated with your data acquisition.
- Energy mode: choose a sampling rate (1 pulse out of X pulses), a total duration (total number of pulses) for the acquisition of data, a timestamp for each value, the file name and file location. Decide if you want to save raw data and/or the statistics associated with this data.
Compatible products you may need
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product