- 10 mm Ø
- 12 mm Ø
- 16 - 19 mm Ø
- 25 mm Ø
- 50 - 55 mm Ø
- Convection (up to 15 W)
- Heatsink (up to 30 W)
- Large Heatsink (up to 50 W)
- Fan (up to 110 W)
- Water (up to 200 W)
- Convection - compact casing (up to 6 W)
- Water – large casing
- H - Broadband
- W - Very high power density
- QED - High energy density
- F - IR filter
- HD - Broadband, high power
- VP - Ultrashort Pulses
- INTEGRA (USB)
- INTEGRA (RS-232)
- INTEGRA (USB with external trigger)
- BLU (wireless)
Increase the power capability of your detector: 5 different cooling modules
- Fast rise time (0.6 sec)
- High damage threshold (36 kW/cm2)
Only 20.6 mm thick (15S model)
Measure single shot energy up to 15 J
Containing all the calibration data
Maximum average power (continuous)15 W
Maximum average power (1 minute)30 W
Noise equivalent power11 mW
Spectral range20.193 - 20 μm
Typical rise time30.6 s
Typical power sensitivity40.65 mV/W
Power calibration uncertainty5±2.5 %
- 1. Nominal value, actual value depends on electrical noise in the measurement system.
- 2. For the calibrated spectral range, see the user manual.
- 3. With anticipation.
- 4. Into 100 kΩ load. Maximum output voltage = sensitivity x maximum power.
- 5. Including linearity with power.
Measurement capabilities (Energy mode)
Typical energy sensitivity0.65 mV/J
Maximum measurable energy115 J
Noise equivalent energy20.02 J
Minimum repetition period4 s
Maximum pulse width88 ms
Energy calibration uncertainty3±5 %
- 1. For 360 μs pulses. Higher pulse energy possible for long pulses (ms), less for short pulses (ns).
- 2. Nominal value, actual value depends on electrical noise in the measurement system.
- 3. When single-shot energy calibration is purchased
Maximum average power density136 kW/cm²
Maximum energy density21 J/cm²
- 1. At 1064 nm, 10 W CW. May vary with wavelength and average power.
- 2. At 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz. Damage thresholds vary with pulse width. Use our Product Finder or contact Gentec-EO to know about damage thresholds for different pulse widths.
Aperture diameter19 mm
Dimensions50H x 80.6W x 25.6D mm
Bluetooth wireless detectors
Embedded monitor for power and energy detectors
Universal PC application software.
UP and XLP12
Thermopile power detectors
Challenges when making laser measurements in vacuum environments
How calibration works
How thermopile power detectors work
Laser applications in the automotive industry demand peak performance of laser measurement instruments
Linearity with power of Gentec-EO's thermal laser power detectors
Measuring high powers with low power detectors
Measuring laser power with a thermopile detector: The basics!
Recalibration options when using an extension cable
Same laser, different measurements. What's the problem?
Understanding the spectral characteristics of your detectors
Power detectors - overview
Understanding your calibration certificate
Software for BLU, HP, INTEGRA, MAESTRO, U-LINK and P-LINK series. Don't forget to download and install the USB Drivers.
LabVIEW VI examples
LabVIEW VI examples for 9.0+
USB drivers installer
Use this file to install USB drivers for these products: MAESTRO, INTEGRA, U-LINK, P-LINK, M-LINK, S-LINK, BLU, PRONTO, HP, MACH6, BEAMAGE
Compatible products you may need
*Does not include shipping fees, import fees or local representation. Request quote for full details and local sales contact.
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product