Relative Measurements from 0.1 to 30 THz
Broadband, room temperature operation, easier to use and less expensive than a Golay cell
Flat Spectral Response
Get the best precision accross the entire wavelength range.
Measure Higher Powers
Up to 3 W of continuous power with the THZ12D model, the highest in our THz range of products
Models range from 9 to 12 mm Ø aperture.
Calibrated at 10.6 µm
THZ-D detectors are calibrated at a single wavelength (10.6 µm) and include wavelength correction data from 10.6 to 440 µm. They are used for relative measurements outside that range.
Compatible displays & PC interfaces
Maximum average power25 mW
Noise equivalent power1300 nW
Spectral range210 - 3000 μm
Frequency0.1 - 30 THz
Typical rise time30.2 sec
Typical power sensitivity4120 V/W
Power calibration uncertainty5±5.0 %
Chopping frequency610 Hz
Minimum repetition rate71000 Hz
- 1. Nominal value. Actual value depends on electrical noise in the measurement system.
- 2. From 10 to 440 μm, spectrometer measurement with multiple laser references validation. From 440 to 600 μm, spectrometer measurement only. From 600 to 3000 μm, relative measurement only. This spectral range is subject to change.
- 3. With anticipation.
- 4. Into 100 kΩ load. Maximum output voltage = sensitivity x maximum power.
- 5. Including linearity with power.
- 6. SDC-500 digital optical chopper sold separately
- 7. Minimum repetition rate for stable average power measurements.
Maximum average power density50 MW/cm²
Maximum energy density0.1 J/cm²
Aperture diameter9 mm
Dimensions38.1Ø x 26.2 mm
There is no document to download for this product. Contact us for technical details.
Compatible products you may need
Your item has been added to your cart!
You might need these specific products to be able to use the placeholder only.
No compatible product